It Centelles that Bernard was acquired from the hands of William of Rocabertí archbishop of Tarragona. In 1409 it acquired the gentlemen who do Tamarit am barons Rodonyà title. The last to inhabit it were Villalonga (lords of Invitation) which they sell along with all assets in 1868. In the late nineteenth century became the private property of a neighbor Rodonyà but then it became municipal property. Building which will retain emmerletats retaining walls and some interior walls.
In 1985 he was declared of cultural interest.