MONASTERY OF SANTES CREUS
«Spectacular stained glass and royal tombs amidst the characteristic purity and austerity of the Cistercians. It was home to the first monastic community of the order in Catalonia and was the place chosen by kings and nobles for their eternal rest»
Ticket + audiovisual
From Tuesday to Sunday (including holidays)
From 1 October to 31 May: 10.00 to 17.00 (+30')
From 1 June to 30 September: 10.00 to 18.30 (+30')
Last admission 30 minutes before closing time.
14TH AUGUST: 10.00 to 18.30 (+30')
15TH AUGUST: 10.00 to 18.30 (+30')
Closed Mondays except holidays, 25 and 26 December and 1 and 6 January.
The ticket office and entrance close 30 minutes before closing time.
MONASTERY OF POBLET
«An impressive architectural complex and one of the largest monasteries in Europe. Declared World Heritage, it is home to a large monastic community that maintains the spirituality of the place»
- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 am to 12:30 pm (closes at 12:30 pm) and 3:00 pm to 5:30 pm (closes at 5:30 pm).
- Sundays and public holidays: 10:30 am to 12:30 pm (closes at 12:30 pm) and 3:00 pm at 5:30 pm (closes at 5:30 pm).
Ticket Sales. At the Monastery Shop Ticket sales half an hour before the closing of the monastery.
The church is closed.
· General admission: 8,50 €
· Reduced admission: 6,50 € (over 65 years, student card, youth card, teacher card, disability card, children from 7 years, large family card, single parent family card and unemployed people) all discounts they must be accredited.
Download to your mobile phone from the App Store or the Play Store "Poblet, official guide" app and make the most of your visit. Headphones required.
The app is available in 5 languages.
- Pets are not allowed, except guide dogs.