The parish church is dedicated to Santa Maria. Built in the fourteenth century, between 1339 and 1347, Gothic style is austere, yet retaining a much older Romanesque arch. The initial project of the church was left unfinished by a third. Keep a silver processional cross of the fifteenth century. Above the doorway of the church are some fine stone carvings. The middle is the Virgin Mary (Santa Maria Conesa), sitting with her son in her arms, is sculpted in the same key-stone of the vault.