The building is small, with buttresses. It has a single nave covered with vaults. The plant is a Latin cross. The apse is rectangular and chaired by a fine polychrome Gothic image of the Virgin, by William Seguer one of the best sculptors of the day, the fourteenth century, and the image of St. Anne with the Virgin Mary. A wall fresco, the work of James Minguell ornen the church, pointed vault. At the cemetery there is a sarcophagus of German Gothic and Pinos, lords of the region. The exterior facade of the arch dates from the nineteenth century and there stands a large rosette of the year 1808.
Sta. Maria del Vileta