The hospital is organized around a two-story cloister which is the most remarkable of all. The arches are pointed on the ground floor and polygonal columns rest on the top floor while the arches are carpanells. In the middle of the cloister is a well. The floor is original sixteenth century. As for the facade, portal voussoirs has led to an image of Anta Magdalene and a shield of the town. There is also the shields of the families and Ros Janer. The floor opens with a bow door carpanell, the seventeenth century.
In the mid-nineteenth century they settled the Carmelite nuns who take care of the hospital and took up teaching duties in 1927. He is currently the headquarters of the Historical Archives of the Conca de Barbera.