Located on a hill, near the village, was built into the fifteenth century although in this same place there was a chapel, according to a testamentary document of the year 1214. The building has a Latin cross. Externally opens with two doors voussoired point round, one of which gives the main nave and the other the right arm of the transept. On top of both, there were two portholes. There is a small belfry. According to a manuscript of Brother Martin Soler in 1729, this building reflects a reform made in 1726, in which segments were used materials from the demolished castle Vilaverd. Inside the temple there was a Renaissance altarpiece dating from 1520 replaced with a new one in 1729. Today is a venerated statue of the Virgin, a copy of the original sixteenth-century burned in 1936. The Diocesan Museum of Tarragona is a high quality image of alabaster, the oldest, from this sanctuary.