The Palace of Marquis of La Floresta is a XIII century building whose façade of Romanesque civil.
The rationale is because the family Ardèvol, installed at the end of Tarrega thirteenth century. This building passed successively into the hands of various noble families until in 1683 it housed Potau Antonio and his wife, Ignacia of Gay, who in 1703 received the title of Philip V Marquis the Forest. After another change of hands, the palace was left badly damaged during the Spanish Civil War and was demolished in 1940. The owner then, and Manuel Vidal carceres gave the council the architectural elements for the reconstruction of the palace, which gave the front of the Employers Mutual Tarrega, which in 1955 rebuilt as it is now known .
The Romanesque facade of the palace is divided into three parts, corresponding to the three-story building that originally had. Focusing on the ground floor is the entrance door, with a large arch voussoirs lined by a canopy decorated by two bands that form rolling circles. A three level open floor mullioned windows, divided into three semicircular arches monolithic enmarcats a canopy decorated with diamond tips. The six columns of these windows, smooth and slender, are topped by small capitals decorated with vegetal elements and figurative. The cornice, supported by several corbels with carved heads, and porch gallery above items are added following the restoration.
It is reproduced at Poble Espanyol in Barcelona. The year 1980 was declared a Cultural Asset of National Interest integrated into the artistic whole.