The village of Vallclara, at the foot of his castle disappeared, the main focus is the main street, a street with old houses, well restored, stone facades and portals adovellats. The village existed in the twelfth century to 1380 and was 28 fires. The population was stable until well into the eighteenth century. It was towards the second half of that century when the town experienced a remarkable growth, the result of the expansion of the vineyard, and many houses were restored or remade. This defined the appearance of the village, which has remained until today.