The Romanesque church was first documented in 1152, but the present building is early Gothic style, built between 1297 and 1324 although it was not consecrated until 1365. It has a single nave with three bays covered with vault and a polygonal head is externally reinforced with buttresses, in the part of the apse, are five radiating chapels. On the main façade rises the bell tower and is the main portal. This was pointed arch, the jambs with columns supporting a canopy and the archivolts molded corbels on the outside. In the mid XIX century, the temple was small and decided to build a new church in front, which was consecrated in 1871.