Started at the end of the thirteenth century to replace an earlier church, the Romanesque period, dedicated to San Salvador. The work was extended during the XIV (heading), XV and XVI (heart, cover and bell). The side chapels were added during the nineteenth century. It consists of a nave with an apse street, covered a vault of three sections, with molded ribs that rest on carved corbels. The cover is rounded, with molded in segments archivolts, with finely carved capitals. It pointed canopy crowned with a flower. The central arch stone is the shield door Abbot Dominic (1502-1526).