The Romanesque-style building dating from the twelfth century, although in 1098 there is reference to the old church that was linked to the Guissona. It was given to the collegiate church of Santa Maria de Solsona by Pope Eugene III. It is built on a large rock on a small hill at 400 m, to the right of Zion River. The building has a nave, two buttresses on the south side and a semicircular apse which has important Romanesque style. The gateway consists of an arch with voussoirs where the bas-relief figure of St. Peter. The bell attaches to the left of the church. In the eighteenth century were added the facade, the steeple and a rainbow inside.
During the 80 were carried out excavations at the tombs excavated in the rock were found apse.